This Starter Pack makes it easy to order what you need to begin using your first printer with confidence.
It includes local delivery, setup, and 12 months of On-Site service (DFW or Houston metro areas) plus initial training.
Also included are the Tool Kit, 8 rolls of filament (choice of colors) and 6 spare nozzles.
ON-SITE SERVICE: A service for clients located within Dallas Fort Worth and Houston. Clients outside DFW/Houston please email email@example.com for a distant onsite service quote. Onsite service covers travel costs for trips made by our technicians to service your printer. This effectively turns the carry-in warranty into an on-site warranty. We highly recommend this for educational systems and businesses.
NOTE: This printer requires a USB connection to a nearby computer to operate. An i5 or i7 class Windows 10 computer is best, though i3 class is usable (Mac is usable but not as straightforward.)
X: 229mm (9”)
Y: 229mm (9”)
Z: 229mm (9”)
Draft Mode - Normal Quality:
High Quality Setting:
Depth: 635 mm (25")
Width: 406 mm (16")
Height: 457 mm (18")
The nominal resolution per axis.
0.0125 mm per microstep (12.5 microns)
0.05 mm per full step (50 microns)
A.C. Power Required
Normally set to 120v, selectable to 230v Max 5.0 A (fused)
Average current while printing: Approximately 1.0 Amps at 120V AC.
The fully assembled PolyPrinter 229 includes:
The PolyPrinter has a 6-Month “carry-in” warranty.
The warranty covers:
- failures due to defects in manufacturing
- design problems preventing functionality promised at the time of purchase
- two-way shipping of replacement parts
- labor at a designated repair facility
- forum, email, and live telephone support for diagnosis and repair
- breakage or wearing out of vital things that are not nominally wear items:
It does not cover:
- Consumables or wear items. (e.g. bed tape, nozzles.)
- Shipping the entire printer
- On-site labor