How it Works
Because every part is different, we cannot provide a price automatically through this online web site. We therefore quote before you purchase.
To get a quote, you can, right now if you like, click here and upload your files so that we can quote a price. No purchase is necessary.
or Email your .STL model to email@example.com, be sure to include the approximate height/width/length of your model so that we get the scale correct, if it's not exported in Millimeters
- if the model is 3D printable
- how many print hours are needed
- how much support removal (if any) is needed
There is a $10 set up fee for every print. Then the part size etc. determines the printing time, and then the print charge, at $5 additional per hour.
Price is for as-printed parts as they come off the bed. Support removal and cleanup extra, at $30/hr.
Many parts need only trivial cleanup, if designed for 3D printing.
- Normal shipping is via USPS or UPS whichever is more economical
- Personal Delivery $35 plus Distance charge if applicable.
- $50 Rush fee for same day print-and-ship (if possible)
- $25 ship-next-day service
No charge for failed prints.